Past Bold and Present Afro

Past and Present......In time

before I moved out from Kuantan.....I have my own personality
sometimes my homie's say that I have two personality
but it still me....hehehe

I have my own style but it didn't suit me because MY HEAD!!!?
cause my head was BOTAK!!!!?
but I don't care.......

My Homie's say that I'm like anger person and not friendly
sometimes they say "you just like MAWI" and I laugh.....
but now they say "hey Wan,you just like Barrack Obama"

but in 2010....I was moved out to Senawang
I want to keep my hair long.........In 3 month
I look myself in the mirror and I see "Wow....Alleycats"
I trimmed and repair my hair properly to look healthy and fresh(sort of)

Until now......
I still have my hair long and Afro with my style(letak cekak rambut jer)

P/S :sorry for my english cause my English are limited....hehe:)