Afro meet the Melody

When I was little,I like to sing a song because of the melody of the song,story behind the song and expression of the song that makes me feel more relaxing and releasing my tension

Many Genre we heard these days such as
Jazz,Oldies,Rock,R&B,Retro,Indie,Punk Rock,Techno,Heavy Metal
and NASYID

Some Individual have feeling more relaxing when listening some melody with different expression

ACT 1
When I Broke up with my Girlfriend.....I've listen a love song(but no slow song)
such as Misery(Maroon 5),If It's Love(Train)
and sometimes I listen this song too
Hikari No Rock(Sambomaster)


ACT 2
When my father listen the Oldies,I kind a like it 
exspecially The Beatles,Scorpion,The Wonders,Journey


ACT 3
When my heart feel stress,sometimes I listen and Recite the Holy Al-Quran in My PC
and I've listen certain local nasyid band and international nasyid singer
but recently I've listen Maher Zain's song
Insya Allah
This song touch my heart deeply


ACT 4
When I feel Retro
My only and most favourite song I listen everytime
anywhere anyplace
TO ALL THA DREAMERS(SOUL'D OUT) and DONT STOP BELIEVING(JOURNEY)


P/S
Sorry for my English ;p